Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a 7206VXR [ NPE-400] running 12.0(16)S8. I am experiecing rather abnormally high input queue drops on a transit network connected to one of the fast ethernetsThis is affecting network performance as am seeing so many packet drops.What could be...

r.bosire by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a c6509 as central switch with some IGMP snooping switches and CGMP switches. The problem is that every time when c6509 pop up a console message of "%MCAST-6-DELGDA:Deleting a GDA 01-00-5e-02-11-0b in vlan 1", all ports in those CGMP switch ...

My coworkers and I were having a heated discussion reguarding the first physical interface (or the main interface)on a router when configuring router on a stick. The question I have is as follow:what is the best practice to follow when configuring ro...

Hello,I have two almost identical 3662 routers with HSSI card. "show buffers" shows me different buffers count for HSSI card on the routers. Those router that has lower value uses Normal particle pool more intensively and continuosly increases "throt...

oleg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes