Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

We have a 7206 VXR that's been up and running for over 3 years now. But recently when I do squeeze slot0: I get an error indicating the device is in use. I was able to do this fine before. Only thing that change is we upgraded the IOS to 12.2.2T4....

jkimcv60 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help with this probably pathetic question?I have dial in users logging on with local cached profiles. They are authenticated by the router. I am unable to see their computer on the network using "Remote Control" software. This uses udp pac...

MarkMus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hope someone can help with this...I can't access the web interface on a 4006. The results of show ip http are pasted below. Is there something else needed?Console> (enable) show ip httpHTTP Information----------------------HTTP server: ena...

cstall by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to put 2 different modules in the same admin group using ether channel. For example set port channel 1/1-2,3/1-2 5, after doinfg this I theyboth belong to the same admin group 5. The problem is when I do set port channel 1/1-2,3/1-2 ...

drogell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Network of company where I am working now is designed in star topology with Cisco 3640 in central office and Cisco 2600 in branches and connectivity is made by satellite connection the interfaces with satellite modem are serial interfaces and with so...

kleanthi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Q1 :- Can I know whether i can use the 1000BaseT GBIC (WS-G5483) on the Cat 5505's 9 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switching Module (WS-X5410)?Q2:- I want to have a switch that have 10/100/1000 ports and can be connected to my Cat 5505's 9 Port Gigabit Ether...

chowsy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes