Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I am presently trying to resolve a dispute with a Telco over billing that revolves around how a BRI interface configured with isdn-send alerting would behave when it recieved a call from a remote router on one channel and it appears to have caused th...

Its a little bit basic question,How to enable router A to ping router C ??A<-----WAN-point-to-point------>B<------WAN-point-to-point------>Cif i am at router B i could ping router A and router CBut i can't ping from router A to router C nor from rout...

provis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am running version 11.2(8.1)SA6 IOS on a Cisco Catalyst 2924.We are experiencing problems when issuing the 'no shutdown' command on the switch. Although a switch port can be shutdown, the command to enable it again 'no shutdown' fails to bri...

ccoutts by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our office was just set up with DSL service through a 678 router from Qwest. Along with our router and DSL service, we received 5 static IP addresses. I have set up the 678 as a DHCP server to automatically assign IP addresses to each of the computer...

I've read a number of Cisco docs, and some of this forums threads.I have a Cisco 2900 XL switch which I want to get bandwidth usage stats from.I need the stats for individual ports (called subinterfaces?).I've read Cisco's doc on this -http://www.cis...

raheesom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes