Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I am trying to installing TA (External ISDN Modem) to my Cisco 2621 Router.I on 2621 I have wic2t configured for one leased line, so I want other smart serial to be configured on TA (ISDN Modem).1) I am using cable smart serial to v.35 and then v.35 ...

furquan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Does anyone know if Cisco plan on releasing a WIC card that supports G.shdsl for dual twisted-pair allowing syncronous transfer of data upto 4.6 Mbps? I have a customer who is interested in implementing this technology.Thanks in advanceJim

jhinton by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,How many community strings can be specified under CW2K -> Server Configuration -> Setup -> ANI Server Admin -> SNMP settings?I've tried to specify 4 different lines but it doesn't work on all the devices; there's no discovery on all the device...

ksiow by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,I will setup one gateway (voip gateway) and the role is re-route the voip traffic to another destination voip gateway. I would like to hide the routing between my router and destination router. That means the originator know my gatway ip add...

cm.leung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm somewhat familiar with OSPF, having worked in an environment where it was used as the interior routing protocol. I'm unfamiliar with BFP but I'm working a project where BGP may be required. I understand that BGP has been modified to permit it t...

ratler by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes