Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello,I am needing to implement Frame-Relay Broadcast-Queue in a network I currently manage, however I can’t find any detailed information usage and how to calculate out the correct parameters. It’s a very large network currently suffering from lots...

efetty by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

here is the problems , we have a PRI that is randomly dialing itself out . According to debug dialer the addresses that are causing the problem are the dialer interfaces themselves trying to send to 255.255.255.255 which triggers the dialers ....

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guru's,I am trying to form an ISIS adjacancy over a point to multipoint ATM link but it is not being created. I have configured an ATM sub-interface with map-groups as indicated in a NANOG document on ISIS. Can anyone point me in the right direction?...

ianwarb by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could somebody please take the time to explain to me exactly how to point to multipoint interfaces work in a WAN environment?Is it similar to how sub-interfaces work in an ATM circuit network, with each sub interface representing a VC to specific des...

Greetings,I just received a cisco 2620 router, IOS 12.1(7B) with 32MB ram.I have a problem, a message keeps popping up:%Error opening tftp://255.255.255.255/cisconet.cfg (Timed out)%Error opening tftp://255.255.255.255/router2-confg (Timed out)%Error...

kawin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our shop is currently running out of internic addresses. We want to migrate to a private IP while retaining dual-ip connectivity to WINS,DHCP servers. Has anyone had success with this? We have 1 Cisco 3600 wan router and Cat 2900xl's supporting the L...

tmbonitz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes