Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I have couple of CISCO routers ranging from 7000 to 2500. I working to implement security. There is any web site or cisco url that talk about general or common security. Like turn off IP finger. I found some site does talk about security with out ...

mih911 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 6509 and one overloaded 2621. My question is this, can I move the NAT functions to the router daughter cards in the 6509, if so, what would I use for an outside interface? If this is possible, I had planned on having the 6509 plug into the ...

hanleym by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We know that BGP maintains a different routing table from IP, and there is procedure to compare the Attributes in order to install a route into IP routing table.My question is that is there any criteria to be met in order to install a route into B...

I am currently in the process of researching QoS for our company. Our main concern right now is ensuring that specific data types (IE Telnet for 5250) have priority over HTTP traffic, but we also want to be able to specify that our web based applica...

I have two sites that have a 2600 with 4 port serial cards and are connected via fram relayHow do I configure the router to setup site A with a Wyse 50 Terminal on the network to print to a serial printer hooked up to one of the serial ports on site ...

armandos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes