Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I can't find any information (bug Navigator, technical tips, CCO documentation, etc.) which I understand about Underruns in the output of the command "show interface FastEthenet 0/X" for a Catalyst 3500XL.I have the next output in some of my ports:HQ...

Hi, I am using Network Registrar 5.0.8 for DNS and DHCP management. This works perfectly. But, for DNS dynamic updates from DHCP, it does not work. I have specified the IP address for DNS to receive dynamic updates from DHCP in the primary zones for ...

m.reda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a cisco router 2509 IOS 11.1 and a Catalys 3524. It necesary implementing Vlan and i need to apply access-list for control access into the vlan.But There are any form to configurate virtual ethernet interfaces to the physical interface an...

Hi,we have a 2600 router with a 12.0(4)IOS. It has the following image c2600-is-mz_120-4.bin. The problem is that is you can´t put on privileged mode, you'll see what happenned:FXSRT01>en% No password setPerhaps this could be a losing password proble...

s.tecnico by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm currently using CiscoView to watch real-time utilization on my cisco router. I want to be able to have a text-based version of the utilization history so I can analyze the level of activity over a period of say, the past day, week, month, etc...

kawin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a trio of ethernet interface of 10 Mbps. I want to reduce it to about 1 Mbps for all traffic. That is, reduce the capability of 10 Mbps ethernet to the level of T1 (1.544 Mbps). I know it sounds strange, but I want to test something th...

tzuuyi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes