Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

In the 6509 and 6513 switches, does it matter where you place the line cards. The SUPs have to go in certain places, but what about the uplink GBIC cards or line cards? Is it better to place them in certain slots to accomodate the architecture of the...

lamav by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLAN configuration

I have a router which is connected with a layer 3 switch(3550). On that switch are attached about 20 2950 switches and this number might increase. To increase the bandwith and security of my network i created VLANS. I create subinterfaces on the rout...

Dear all,As per attached diagrm from Router A I can reach to 10.10.10.2 but from any other router I can't when I do tracert from any other router it goes to router B then stops. for every router in sh ip route 10.10.10.0/30 it shows learn through A....

Resolved! NAT + ACL order

Without NAT, the order is easy :1. Incoming ACL2. Routing Process3. Outgoing ACLAt what step does the "average source NAT" take place ? Scenario : A typical SOHO where you would translate a complete LAN to a single public IP (inside global) on your W...