Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I am new to OSPF. I have 2 basic querys on OSPF link update.1. How does one router communicates with every router in the OSPF area. Is it that each router communicates only with its directly connected neighbours? example.ROUTERA-------ROUTERB-----ROU...

avilt by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am setting up a simple NAT router between a private network (172.16.0.0) and a public network (10.2.0.0).The Nat part works, except that the router is blocking UDP from coming from WAN (10.2.0.0) to LAN (172.16.0.0). Only TCP is allowed to come ...

Hi,Could anybody point me to proper configuration between Cisco (3750) and Riverstone 3100 switch?I'm interested in compatible stp configs between pvst+/rapid-pvst+ on 3750 and stp/rapid-stp on Riverstone if it's possible.Currently we have two dot1.q...

Hello,I am trying to configure NetFlow on my 3560 (EMI) switch. It is not taking the "ip route-cache flow" or "ip flow in/out" interface command. It also does not use take the "ip flow-export" global commands. Is there a document that describes NetFl...

lxcollin1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.We are trying to get our WAE-511 content engine and our Barracuda Spyware Firewall 310 to work together.It seems they interfere with each other because they are both transparent (intercept?) proxies.What would need to be done/configured (pr...