Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

We currently have a number of medium sized buildings (approx 500 users per site) with 4006 switches at the access layer dual connected back to a pair of 6500 switches. Most of our apps are located in two data centres so there are vey few local server...

Hi Friends! i have 6509 sup1;AN IOS ALREADY in pcmcia;i brought a new ios(14M) and i need to install this ios to the bootflash;after copy the ios from the TFTP TO The bbotflash;do i need only this one command:boot system flash BOOTFLASH:c6sup11−jsv−m...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,Say we have three Layer 3 Switches (A(cat 6500),B & C (Cat 3750))connected to each other and OSPF,ECMP routing is going on between them.Now i have 2 paths from A to B and A to C i would like to know if node on A will talk to Node on B.Will th...

gajolly by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody happen to know if a layer 2 broadcast is being sent over a specific vlan or all vlans? For example, if a broadcast frame comes in on a port that happened to be on vlan20, will the switch flood this broadcast only to the ports that happen...

axfalk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes