Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I had a discussion with my co-workers and we had doubts with two questions1. if a link if unplugged from a router port, - will all the routes learned from that port be flushed immidiately from the routing table or - will the router mark the metric as...

Resolved! 2801 Bridging

Hello -I've just inherited a design that I think has an inappropriate devicespecified. Since I can't find a definitive answer on-line, I thought I'd present it here:Does the Cisco 2801 router do bridging any more powerfully than bridging done on mos...

I have a brand new Pix 515E and connected its outside eth interface to our Cisco IAD2400 router and the active LED won't come one. The sh int command shows that the interface is up and line protocol is down. Yet, when I connect the same Pix interface...

luciusism by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I keep losing connectivity to the management IP address on 2950 switches, although all other VLANs continue to work through it.When I plug in a console connection, loads of buffered messages are output (just port up/down messages), and then IP starts...

jfcannon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I got 2 subinterfaces configured with dot1q and using extended acl(both in bound). What i'm trying to achieve here is that host from subinterface A(10.1.9.X subnet) is able to access host on subinterface B(10.1.10.X subnet), but not from 10.1.10.x...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes