Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I read the Catalyst 6000 IDS Module has two PCI NICs: the first one for monitoring, and the other one for management.Are the NICs only provided with "copper adapter", or could they be provided with "optical adapter" too?Thanks a lot ;-)Igor Lib

igor.lib by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a SPAN port receiving data from multiple VLANs on a switch. The SPAN port is connected to the sensing interface on a 4250 IDS sensor. I am seeing multiple copies of the same packets when I run snoop on the sensor. I am assuming that what I'm ...

ibsenj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone give me an idea of the performance hit that would result in running snoop on the sensing interface of a Cisco IDS (4250) at the same time that the sensor is performing intrusion detection. I would like to run some snoop captures but am wor...

ibsenj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of Pix 525 and the Failover secondary and Primary time does not match the unit Up time .... should they not match .... the active time only displays the active time of the secondary unit.... the time it failed over... This host: Seconda...

t.mazyck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question:When creating an inbound access list on a serial port connected to the Internet that is performing NAT (Serial is the NAT Outside interface), which IP address should be specified in permit statements, the internal Inside local (i.e 10.1.1.x)...

rshullaw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me more about this error?123283 01/18/2003 10:38:11.900 SEV=2 PSOS/5 RPT=1 q_send failures detected for EMQ1 queue (QID 00170000): total tries 100376, fails 1 (nomgb 0, qfull 1, other 0)

khunsaker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Has anyone succesfully gotten Websense product to work with an IOS router?We have downloded IOS ver 12.2(11)YU this code is suppose to work with Websense. Websense tells us officailly they have not announced that it would work, but tell us ...

ptuttle by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes