Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I am wondering how to create an ACL for this scenario:LAN-A connected to Router-1 on fa0/0 and subnet  is 1.1.1.0/24LAN-B connected to Router-1 on fa0/1 and subnet  is 2.2.2.0/24 ACL requirement:LAN-A can initiate and continue the conversation with L...

reashad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MS TEAM SESSION BORDER CONTROLLER AND HAIR PINNING TO THE PUBLIC IP FROM Internal devicesHello AllNot sure if this is the correct forum so forgive me as there were to many to choose from.UC is planning on installing 2 SBC on the inside with public ip...

feisalb by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having cisco ASA 5540 firewall with running version 8.2(5). This is very old version and i want to upgrade to version 9.1(X). I have checked path which is 8.2(X) -> 9.0(4) -> 9.1(X). But this device is EOS and no image version available on cisco...

Hi, I am not sure if this is the right place for the question...I followed some link to generate key, then a CSR. Then I went to the MS cert server and obtained a cert (with the webserver template). Then I imported the cert in my router. GIR02-70#sho...

Hello. Requires a firewall to work between offices. Maximum traffic performance 400 Mb / s.Question:Is this firewall ASA5508-K9 suitable with all services enabled? Example with IPS, AMP and URLIs it suitable for checking all traffic?  

Yabordazh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I am studying for the CCNP Security certification. If I have to configure the rule in access control policy to block some urls and chat and instant messaging ... Which reputation score should I use?In an exercise it proposes 1, 5, 10 or ...

sema-atos by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes