Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I am trying to inspect vlan 100 using Dynamic ARP inspection feature. My fwsm blade provides dhcp services to Vlan 100 users. Below is my configuration.ip dhcp snooping vlan 100ip dhcp snoopingip arp inspection vlan 100vlan 100,200,300 !!interface Gi...

Hi,I'm trying to tie each interface down to 1 mac-address. The problem is our desktop team keep going out to site plugging in their laptops and the interface shutsdown. Is there anyway to manually type in their laptop mac's and tell the switch to all...

Hi,1. One of my customer is having two offices,that is site A and Site B.2. Both sites are equiped with Cisco router with WIC-1T card,and connected by means of 512 KB leased line.3. Each site router is also connected to a interne...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi people,I have a CS-MARS and need to send alerts when specific events occurs. Using the action field in the inspection rules, this is achieved without problems.But, I need configure alerts by a most general way, like for events of a specific severi...

Hi Guys,ISAKMP on one of my routers is faililng and im not too sure why. I have narrowed down what the issue may beJan 4 12:21:10: ISAKMP:(0:0:N/A:0): beginning Main Mode exchangeJan 4 12:21:10: ISAKMP:(0:0:N/A:0): sending packet to 208.50.119.163 ...

I have a customer who uses Public IP addresses on their internal LAN. They have a firewall in both sites and they open required ports using access lists. They also have also opened all traffic between their Public IP ranges at each site.I think this ...

joel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to upload config file size of 14MB on ASA 5550.I know pix can go upto maximum 2 MB as recommended by Cisco,but for ASA there is no document I could find about the recommended size.When i am uploading 14 MB on ASA is crashing.Can anybody s...

tahseen12 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes