Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi,When I do a no shut after configuring the ios pki server it generates non-exportable RSA keys. I had previously exported the keys and want to import them. Does anyone know how to stop the pki server doing an auto generate of a new key-pair. Or how...

rchester by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,could someone help me if router 2821has some kind of restriction of commandsin FTP communication? We have implemented 2821 with CBAC outside interface (to destination) and one ACL inside interface to permit FTP from client to server. When clie...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1711 router connected to a 3000 concentrator. The 1711 works as advertised and drops the tunnel when there is no traffic, and it rebuilds when there is traffic. I need the tunnel to stay up 100% of the time, as the traffic that needs to pa...

dchinea by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In a Cisco 2610 router with three faEthernet interfaces (one for the LAN and two for internet access with two different providers), how could redundancy be enabled? I am aware HSRP can be used but it requires two or more routers, also VRRP can be...

Top Solution Authors