Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a 1711 router connected to a 3000 concentrator. The 1711 works as advertised and drops the tunnel when there is no traffic, and it rebuilds when there is traffic. I need the tunnel to stay up 100% of the time, as the traffic that needs to pa...

dchinea by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In a Cisco 2610 router with three faEthernet interfaces (one for the LAN and two for internet access with two different providers), how could redundancy be enabled? I am aware HSRP can be used but it requires two or more routers, also VRRP can be...

I just upgraded my CCA OOB deployment to 4.0.0 and now the linkup/linkdown/MAC address traps are not being received properly. I have connectivity between the switches and the CAM and I sniffed the traps from the switches and they contain all the cor...

JOSH GANT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a client side application that talks to a SQL Server. Does any one know of a way to use port forwarding on a cisco 3015 Concentrator using the WebVPN Client. The SQL application uses random ports to open a connection to the SQL server. I c...

gregsreed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We want to change all our IPs from 192.168.1.0/24 to 10.254.10.0/24. How do i do this without affecting users connecting through the pix(501). I intend to change the pix IP first.This question might be outside this forum, but anyone know how to...

Hi groupI have an 802.1x issue in a IBNS implementation, once the pc switched on and the user login using his username/password he takes his right VLAN and IP, but if we logout and try to login using a new user the windows refuse to login because it ...

wmohamed by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using FileZilla to connect to a passive FTP server on some other LAN. Connection always fails. I used debug to trace and got this:ftp: (192.168.1.51/17449 -> 72.3.177.105/21) ftp: empty ack packettcpseq: rexmit packet seq=2703977631, snd...

vdinenna71 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes