Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hello team,I have Pix 501 configure as dhcp.outside interface is: ip address outside dhcp setroute (Which translate off of 10.1.1.3)Inside interface is : ip address inside 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 0 0.I'm able to pdm locally 192.168.1.1 but can't p...

HiI´m hoping to confirm that the following is true when configuring the DHCP server on a FWSM in a Cat6500.If I have the following configuration:FWSM(config)#dhcpd address 10.130.16.10-10.130.16.99 LAB-VLAN16FWSM(config)#dhcpd dns 10.133.129.2 10.133...

srowles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a PPTP remote access VPN on a PIX 515E and was wondering if it is possible to send static routes to clients.My problem is that I have my internal network and a DMZ. When a client connects to the VPN, he gets assigned an address ranging from...

a.paradis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problems configuring multicast support on my PIX 515 (6.3(2)).I am trying support a Symantec Ghost Console on my Inside network, communicating with Ghost Clients on my DMZ network. Server: System = Windows 2000 Server, Domain memberIP = 1...

I have a 2611 router providing PPTP using MS VPN client in 2K and XP - Five or so users trying to use Remote Desktop - sometimes it works great, sometimes they get disconnect after disconnect - I thought it might be congestion on the router but somet...

dan.tesch by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Any of you guys knoiw how to configure Internet Explorer to https to a port other than 443? I ma using static PAT on firewall so that if I https to x.x.x.x/4567 then it will xlate to y.y.y.y/443. The firewall side o things is fine. However, yo...

kirkster by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NTP configuration does not seem very clear.I need to make several of my WAN routers NTP Servers so that they can provide NTP to Windows Servers on the local LANI also need to make my WAN routers sync up with my core router. I believe the NTP peer com...

2mjones by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors