Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

NTP configuration does not seem very clear.I need to make several of my WAN routers NTP Servers so that they can provide NTP to Windows Servers on the local LANI also need to make my WAN routers sync up with my core router. I believe the NTP peer com...

2mjones by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I suspect I have a virus in the network ;It is difficult to go to suspect machine ; From console of the firewall how can i list all the current connections and to the destiantions they are going .ThanksRaj

r.kate by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I guess I'm looking for the best practices for accessing an FTP server from the outside and the inside if it is on my DMZ.I have a FTP server in my DMZ. The FTP server only has one interface configured on the 192.168.20.0 network with a translation ...

I am currently using the command "isakmp key mykey1 address 0.0.0.0 netmask 0.0.0.0" to authenticate dynamic IPs. If I add this command a second time with a different key like "isakmp key mykey2 address 0.0.0.0 netmask 0.0.0.0" will the PIX establis...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Curious about others experiences with securing an exchange environment. Presently my exchange environment is scary vulnerable (inheritance is wonderful)...so i have tasked our group to look at a move to rpc-over-http and ssl connectivity outside of ...

bklawson by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring a VPN using a Win 2000 backup domain controller with IAS for authentication and a 2821 ISR with a firewall already configured. I ran the easy vpn server wizard and tested the connection when the configuration was finished. I received...

MikeC5000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have configured VPN between hub and spoke and VPN connection is good. Ping to the lan interfaces of hub and spoke is good, but ping to the pc`s in the lan side is bad. That is there is lt of packet loss.What can be the problem? Can some body ...

riju by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics