Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have what I think is a simple question.I have an IP printer located inside the firewall but outside the dmz. I need to set up printing to that printer from servers inside the dmz.Can anyone help?Thanks....

bhhouston by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am terminating several vpn's using EZVPN on Cisco 800 series routers running 12.3(2)XA on the client side to a PIX 515 configured as an EZVPN server. I have noticed that sometimes the vpn will go down and not reconnect. I have to get into the clie...

hi, i have a hardware problem with an interface (eth0--> outside), i am wondering if i can use an another interface eth5 for example, and name it outside with a security level 0, so i can use my pix firewall?many thanks.

Hi,I have a stragne issue with VMS server, when I update IDS signatures, the signatures are getting updated on the IDS box, but the same is not reflected on the VMS server. when i query sensor it shows the updated signature but when i apply it gives ...

s.surani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few questions as follows: 1. I am planning to use ssh instead of telnet or pdm for security reasons. Would this make sense? Any things I could miss without using telnet. 2. In the IOS v12, do we still need to specify 'no service tcp-small-...

Hi...Can anybody please tell me what this error means and why I’m getting it?I’m running PIX version 6.3.3 static (inside,outside) 172.16.8.42 access-list test ERROR: invalid netmask 255.255.0.0 with global address 172.16.8.42Usage: [no] static [(...

sreddy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I heard of a new product Cisco has out that works with ACS that allows you to Check MS patch levels and virus defs on a client when they dial up - and to deny them access if they don't meet certain criteria.What is the name of this product?

bizsnatch by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm tring to configure DDNS features.How can I insert this command :<A HREF="javascript:newWin('http://USERNAME:PASSWORD@members.dyndns.org/nic/update?system=dyndns&hostname')">http://USERNAME:PASSWORD@members.dyndns.org/nic/update?system=dyndns&host...