Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Here's the situation. I have a webserver out in my DMZ. Nothing strange there but that webserver serves up pages it retrieves from the mail server that's behind the firewall in the private network for the web access function of the mail server. My...

OverSeer by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have installed CTR 2.0.4 in one domain. and there is also a second windows ad domain (other subnet) but same internet access. so i entered the second domain admin in the ctr. the problem is that the agends doesnt work in the other domain. any su...

Are the following bagle IDS signatures heuristic or string based?S117 SIGNATURE UPDATE DETAILSNEW FEATURESThere are no new features in this update.NEW SIGNATURESSIGID SIGNAME 3113.0 Email Attachment with Malicious Payload 3113.1 Email Attachment...

WAgble by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've updated signatures using IDS-sig-4.1-4-S114.rpm.pkg. After it i see that Signature's group S106-S114 is empty. I'm little misunderstood - why i must to upgrade signatures and get empty signature's groups?

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We're facing problem when trying to upgrade our IDS 4230 Sensor from 4.1(1)S47 to 4.1.(4)S91:sensor# conf tsensor(config)# upgrade scp://service@10.0.0.23//tmp/IDS-K9-sp-4.1-4-S91.rpm.pkgPassword: *********Warning: Executing this command will appl...

zeremy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using NMAP to discover ports and OS from my laptop to another protected PC by CSA.CSA is not preventing the discovery process, eventhough it is logging that "Possible Portscan" on the CSA MC.I'm using default setting on the CSA MC (default Instal...

Is there a way to set up an alert which will send an email for the following events: Administrator stopped/started the agent service. I have looked at the nt event log but only see when the agent service is started. Also, is there any documentation r...

weisse1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I found an article about using NBAR to block P2P on Cisco Routers, but is it possible to block IM using the same features?I have a PIX 525 connected to a 2610XM as my headend router.TIA,Daniel Jimenez

danielj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes