Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

hi, i configured secessfully a remote vpn using pix as server and vpn client, i would like to create a pcf file for the users to import it, and for me not ginving them the preshared and the password,can someone tell me how?thanks.

I have, what I hope will be an easy question. I am planning on buying a PIX 501. I have a user who still wants to be able to use pcAnywhere to connect through the firewall to his workstation. Since he's the boss, I can't sell him on some other sol...

refram by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Configuring a 2600 series router with SSH. How does one specify that 3DES is the only encrytion level used on the router. I.E. I only want to connect to the router using SSH with 3DES encrytion.Thank you in advance!!!!!

dwatkins by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a moderately sized network consisting of 3550 and 2950 series switches. I want to set up a RSPAN session on the switches that will redirect specific VLANS to the RSPAN Vlan.Well reading through documentation I found that on my 2950 I can set u...

dewman03 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN Concentrator sitting outside my network with a vpnpool of 10.53.2.129-254 set aside for remote VPN clients. The concentrator connects to a DMZ port on a PIX with a security level of 60. When I try to ping an address on another interfac...

m-raft by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a road map for the Cisco Trust Agent?I am looking for the following information:When NAD will be supported on L3 switchesWhen CTA will support OS patch level.When CTA will be pushed to APsThanks,

currently we are using pix firewall 515 and cisco ids 4215. we can access all sites on the internet except for hotmail. We cannot even see the hotmail homepage. We have cobfigured Port Address Translation (PAT) to access the internet. Is the accessin...

rafi1979 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes