Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi.I have a PIX 525 and sometimes our outside customers can´t connect with a internal serverIn the log I see the following:%PIX-6-302013: Built inbound TCP connection 118247 for outside:172.16.9.167/1992 (172.16.9.167/1992) to dmz:10.9.82.5/3389 (172...

jsegura by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GRE

Hi ppl,Is there any known problem on GRE running over CEF? We have 2 checkpoint firewall uses GRE for peer to peer connection. Clients are trying to connect to the citrix server via over a wan (MPLS) thru the GRE tunnel.The GRE tunnel will run over o...

jkh_tt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am very new with this, I have configured Internal DNS on RedHat 8.0 and it ran properly, what I want is to make it as public DNS (accessible for everybody in the world but secure)? .. where can I find complete article for this purpose? .. any promp...

winanjaya by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, as you may or may not know the latest virus running around is causing troubles. Symantec advised to block TCP ports 5554, 9996 & 445. Can somebody let me know how I could do this? In coming access should be blocked but how I can I stop outgo...

etrops by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

"The entire line of Cisco router and firewall platforms is easily VPN-enabled through Cisco IOS®"Which was taken from this link:http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/so/neso/vpn/vpne/vpn21_rg.htmThen how come no one here can answer a few simple questio...