Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Not a big deal, but annoying, if I use PDM help I get a corrupted display - something like:‹Î¹>home.htmÅZënÛ8ý=Ì;pUtÑŠo¹NÇ16 LÓ1v23»¿ Z¢-NeQ%©¸Þ™×ÝCŠ’(ËΦm²k ˆ)‘‡‡ßý“¸ÝäŒÊÑy ÙgÝ7§ù‰Amy ideas?

Hello,I am getting this deny statement for a connection coming into my fw.May 12 12:09:26 cfecf-241-a.net.foc.com %PIX-3-106010: Deny inbound tcp src Vendor:172.26.6.95/27714 dst Customer:172.31.32.207/7778Notice that the deny statement doesnt give a...

jemorton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to know the port and the switch where machine is connected. I have got the IP and the MAC and I know the Cisco Works can do it. Now, I want to know if I can do it "by hand", without the Cisco Works. Does anyone know how to do it? Th...

ccrespoh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anybody familiar with how to randomize the IP ID's that Cisco IOS routers use during connections, that is if it is indeed possible to do so? My company recently had a 3rd party Vulnerability Assessment, and this was identified on 2 of my routers a...

ddufault by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are getting alot of this worm on our campus.It;s a backdoor-type virus that trys to access NT clients in various ways.According to the Computer Associates "Virus Information Center", it was first detected about April 25.Is there a current or plann...

dfisher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes