Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I have a unix mailserver on the outside of my firewall. (It used to be our external dns as well)We want to bring it inside because the clients that we use to connect to it go directly through the firewall. What is the most secure way to do this so ...

jllugar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having the following problem. When i do "conf t" the terminal freezes.I am running 6.3(1) on a pix 515E failover setup. This happened before. A reload resolved the problem.Does anyone know if this is a bug. I can't find it with the bugtool.Is...

rplenter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Forgive my ignorance, I am new to the PIX firewall configuration. Here's what I'm trying to do. I have a proxy server (Microsoft ISA Server) in my DMZ with an address of 192.168.2.2. My DMZ interface address is 192.168.2.1. My Inside interface ha...

j.fielder by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not being much familiar with pix or firewall configuration for that matter, a simple question for those in the know.In relation to a pix 515e with 3 interfaces (e0=outside, e1=inside, e2=dmz) is it the norm for devices located within the dmz to have ...

hi, all I´m trying to implement a vpn in our offices with cisco pix firewall 515 ur and vpn client 3.5x, but we are having some troubles when we try to log in into the windows domain, it send the messages that it can not find a server to validate the...

davisdev by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in the ip nat source static in my router, there is the EXTENDABLE option after the port number..what is the equivalent of that in my PIX? I have to permit the same in my firewall.Thanks a lot.

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I apparently am having some difficulties configure my 515e for my network. I have a DMZ interface on this machine as well. I want to put my Web and Email on the DMZ and nothing else. When I set it up I can't get anything to pass properly...

grw by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to have help on widnows 2000 server group policy.This network is small school network with single domainl. These two groups (student and staff) are members of active directory. I want to employ one wallpaper to all the student desktop and a...

sanjay312 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors