Other Service Provider Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm setting up an ASR1002 router as a LNS and investigating how I can configure Zero Rate (ZR) and Rate Throttling including Zero-Throttling (ZT) for Radius /CoA support.On the larger ASR9K platform, the "dynamic-template" can be used to achieve t...

dronicg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco ExpertsI would like to know whether I can classify traffic based on subscriber-side IP address prefix using zone. I had try adding new zone using subscriber-side IP address prefix and assigned it with one of the service elements, the results...

Hi Pro, In ASR1k, is it possible to build an aggregate service policy that limit the total bandwidth (either inbound or outbond) utiliztation of a group of sub-interfaces?I have a customer who has 3 circuits terminating on 3 of the tens of sub-interf...

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

our cisco 7613 has about  4.5 Gbps  Tx/Rx IP traffic in total, and we run ospf with other cisco cloud for routing I list in the following some our router show.what is your idea about our high cpu usage .Is it in normal range with the listed cards and...

me_noori by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. Just starting with ISG.   My final goal is to force ISG device to periodically check if user still has access to the service without interrupting pppoe session. if user access should be prohibited by some reason, he should be redirected to bil...

Hello Could anyone help with a problem. I am using CoA "subscriber:command=account-logoff" command for PPPoE and IPoE session termination. Sessions are terminated successfully, but Acct-Terminate-Cause field in Accounting-Request (Stop) contains the ...