Other Service Provider Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I would like to check if to implement iBGP IPv6 the config showed below is enough and/or commands needs to be changed/removed/added:===========================================================================current BGP (IPv4) config===========...

Hello. Cisco feature navigator says that only ASR9000, 7500 and 7200 support this feature but in the following link http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ios-nx-os-software/layer-3-vpns-l3vpn/116725-configure-mgre-00.html#anc7 Cisco refers 7600 p...

jcarvalh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm setting up an ASR1002 router as a LNS and investigating how I can configure Zero Rate (ZR) and Rate Throttling including Zero-Throttling (ZT) for Radius /CoA support.On the larger ASR9K platform, the "dynamic-template" can be used to achieve t...

dronicg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco ExpertsI would like to know whether I can classify traffic based on subscriber-side IP address prefix using zone. I had try adding new zone using subscriber-side IP address prefix and assigned it with one of the service elements, the results...