Other Topics - Small Business

Explore a range of topics and resources designed to help small businesses succeed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I own a SG350-Port 20 Managed Switch.  I recently upgrade my firmware from v2.5.5.47 to 2.5.9.15, with the firmware itself, allowing me to log back into the device.  However, after the upgrade, my network stopped working.  After reloading my startup-...

I have only bin image file for a latest firmware.But I have tar file for older version firmware. Can I copy and replace only new version bin file to old version firmware tar file and use archive download command to upgrade ? Will this work?

Hi guys. I have a question regarding the Small Business license for FPR1010. According to the attached documentation, when purchasing the FPR1010T-SBE-L license, the customer is entitled to device management via CDO. To our surprise, apparently, to m...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade a number of 140ac and 240ac Small Business access points to the latest firmware 10.7.1.0 that was released a week or so ago, the APs won't upgrade using the web interface despite indicating that a new firmware is available a...

Peter44 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes