Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I was looking for information on what happens to data when the camera moves from one media server to another? Does the Camera still record? Does it still stream? Any Information will be great.  VSOM 7.6.1 CPS-UCS-2RU-K9 Thanks 

I run the upgrade of VSOM 7.7.0 from the Management console but it got failed and giving error. Now i am not able to access the VSOM. I have only CLI access of the server. Can i run the upgrade / recover the server from CLI?

We have both the 3520 / 3530 model as well has 3620/3630 cameras.  On a few of them we have used the AV port to extend to a monitor in the past with success, but have had a lot of problems getting this to work correctly recently.  I have also had a h...

jwood.ok by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. Seems that one of my installations have a corrupt database. It prevents that the vsom instance starts. 170116 13:45:33  InnoDB: Using Linux native AIO170116 13:45:33  InnoDB: Initializing buffer pool, size = 64.0M170116 13:45:33  InnoDB: Compl...

Does anyone know where I can get a report of all the users on the local database? The audit log shows who logged in but what I am looking for is just a list of users that are configured on VSOM. We had a customer import 50+ and now they want a list. ...

mcwalter by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are several issues that I would like to see addressed regarding the Health Dashboard. There needs to be a way to sort the bottommost pane of the Health Dashboard on Location and Name AT THE SAME TIME, especially when dealing with categories whe...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors