Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

After i installed My FMC and FTD on EVE-NG and used Evaluation Mode and practice some security concept i got this error after two days when i wanna login into my FMC i tried many time to re-install but i got the same problem it shows me this syntax e...

pp.PNG pp1.PNG
Ismael199 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, I have a CISCO ASA 5505 for my home lab. I accidentally deleted the software. But fortunately I have the IOS .I did a TFTP on ROMMON Mode and could manage to load the software on the ASA but it stuck as below. Waited for more than 30mins ...

Estimados acudo a ustedes para preguntarles si es posible desactivar SSHv1 de un MediaServer con VSOM 7.5.1e intentado cambiar en sshd_config #Protocol 2,1 por Protocol 2 pero no he logrado desactivar sshv1. Alguien sabe si es posible realizarlo?  

lisandro by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear friends, I hope you are well.I come to your experience so that you can help me.We ran a network vulnerability scan and I found many vulnerabilities related to a VSOM 7.5.1 media server. I have several vulnerabilities that I do not know if I can ...

lisandro by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco community I recently noticed a RAID error in one of the servers (media-server1 in where I storage the several camera records) due to a harddisk damaged. After move the affected cameras (through Video Surveillance Operations Manager) to media...

Ricar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Please help I am facing an issue where we have two servers VSOM1 and VSOM2 . VSOM1 acts as the operation manager which is down and server is not booting up, We are not able to mount the mysql/data and media1 , media 2 mount points. Servers s...