Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Are there any tables or calculators to help me determine how much storage is required to store x number of feeds at y-resolution, for z-days?Additionally, I need a way to calculate how much storage is required during a backup if I only backup x-fps f...

patrickg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed, following all the steps religously, VSM 6.3 onto a SuSE 10 service pack 1 environment.    However, when I follow the instructions to load it by typing http://server/vsmc.html where server is the name, I get the message Connection re...

Hello I need to know why my record video withtin video archieve is different to time of the one video record displays.I have the image attached.What must I do to achieve that timer of the video archive and timer of display video be the same ones.any...

Hi everyoneI'm having an issue with the archives backups in my system.I have 50 branches running the Cisco Video Surveillance Solution. Each branch has cameras, two media server, one is a primary and other the secondary, and a 3560 PoE switch that co...

cacravero by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,        I have been trying to upgrade the camera from v 1.1.1 to latest v 2.6.1 and I am following the instruction listed out. I have installed upgrade utility but issuw I am haveing is brwosing the 1151-civs-ipc-2xxx-v2.1.6.bin.gz file which is...

rshah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to use vlc to view video of the VSOM,  in Cisco's Urban Security Design Guide (link at bottom),  it describes how you can connect to feeds in windows  media player using  a bwims:// format.   I have searched high and low on the interwebs ...

Hi,I'm trying to implement the VSOM into your management system (ca's Spectrum). I inserted the given MIB into it (/usr/BWhttpd/root/htdocs/config/BROADWARE-EVENT-MIB.txt).Unfortunately the received traps contains OIDs that are not defined in this MI...

I have a new installation with 4.1/6.2.  Everything works great locally.  I created a child feed for one camera that only displays 1 fps and only consumes about 290kbps so viewing it over the WAN would not be an issue.  Works great locally, however a...

patrickg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors