Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quote from the RV180 manual; 'By default, all access from the insecure WAN side is blocked from accessing thesecure LAN, except in response to requests from the LAN or DMZ.'Does this mean a general access-rule for the firewall blocking all inbound (W...

Gronaldo1 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My brand new RV180 seems not to be able to exceed 1.1 MB/s WAN download speed. Using a simple Linksys WRT-320N I used to have 5-6 times this speed. Value is with default settings, various sources (HTTP/NEWS downloads). Trying to improve this wit QoS-...

Gronaldo1 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wont to isolate in our office some departaments like payrolls,finance@accounting and the rest(administrativ,HR,etc)Every departament may have Internet access first,second to departamental resources(e.g.-file server,printers) and thirdto entreprise ...

duradutoi by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This might be a silly question, but I have never tried it before.We have an RV082 setup with WAN to the internet and LAN IP of 192.168.188.1.If I add a static route like so:network: 192.168.166.0mask: 255.255.255.0gateway: 192.168.188.2hop count: 1in...

I am unable to isolate DMZ and LAN traffic with an SA520 running 2.1.7.1 firmware.  I have the optional port configured as DMZ and DHCP server enabled.  I tired leaving the firewall as default.  Also tried creating firewall rules to deny traffic from...

spillymon by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes