Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have got a problem with my UC520. There are many old faxes stored on the UC520, but when they arrived the UC didnt worked properly so the faxes were all stored on the voicemail. Now I need to print them to a Hardwarefax. The Hardwarefax...

wellinger by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have not purchased RV180W at this time, therefore have not read manual.Need for small office, 2 VPN logins max & not 24x7 use.Can anyone advise on :What VPN client software ?(using Win7-64bit laptops)I did notice software called Quick VPN Client 1.4....

billhosay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I Have RV220W Rev 1.0.3.5I want to create 5 users adn connect remotely to the office network using a PPTP connection.I have enabled the PPTP server and created users.From a remote location (WAN) on Windows 7, I have created a PPTP connection and I ca...

We opened shop today to find the WRVS4400N was reset to defaults with two exceptions; it would allow WAN changes, and there was a HxtR service for port forwarding to 4192.We had several VPN tunnels programed and no port forwarding. We had a non-stand...

Resolved! SRP547W features.

Hi ,I have recently purchased this router, and notice that you can't disable DCHP for the default vlan, and it does not terminate vpn connections, only allows passthrough.Are there any plans to rectify these in a firmware update.?Thanks..

Hello,As I've seen in my Linksys' (WRV200; newest firmware) admin panel, I have a log option (Administration/Log). So if I enabled it i can check which sites was browsed in my home network?And the second question: if Linksys can store the browsed sit...