cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,Quick question regarding BGP route advertisement behavior.  This should be a simple question but my brain is not cooperating with me today.  As shown in the diagram, R1 and R2 have eBGP peerings with the service provider and iBGP peerings with ...

BGP101.jpg

I have been trying to get PBR to work on a 4500x running entservices for the last few days in my lab before deploying into production. However, I am having problems getting PBR to work on the SVIs; local PBR is working as desired on the core. I did h...

Architecture - CC.PNG
jnesbitt1 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP problem

Dear All,I am trying to configure BGP between 2 routers, but for some reason I am not getting routes from other end. I have configured everything at both ends including no sync and no auto-summary. My neighborship is also getting successfully built. ...

Hello,    I need your Help please regarding to this request :  I need to configure my switches ( 2960X ) so that packets with these DSCP values are tagged? ( They are already configured on Skype servers and clients )   Skype for Business Signaling, D...

Hello, I am trying to forward port 443 to an internal server (192.168.0.127) without success. I've looked into all the documentation and guides that I was able to found and still nothing....   Network will be: Cisco ISR 2951 with an VDSL WIC card con...

Ballantin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community,I'm puzzled about the dual SIM + dual antennas on the IR809 and dual SIM + four antennas on the IR829.What is the difference between the Cellular MAIN 0 and AUX 0 antenna connections of the 809? Is one for SIM 0 and the other for SIM 1...

Martin2m2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    We are trying to implement OSPF between the Nexus and ASA and want to know proper solution to inject VRF networks to correct interface of the ASA.    On our ASA 5516-x, we would like to find the best solution to route OSPF advertisements to ...

MusNexus by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I use the following settings for QoS   policy-map childe class RTP priority percent 60 class critical-data bandwidth percent 20 queue-limit 96 packets class class-default bandwidth percent 20 fair-queue policy-map parent_regional class class-de...

Resolved! BGP Maximum-Prefix

Hello Team, So i intend to bring up a peering session with one of the providers who intends to send me over 120,000 Prefixes. Since am not very sure if my routers will handle such a big table, i want to configure the BGP maximum prefix so that i only...

Skywalker by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Boa noite,   Gostaria da ajuda de vocês por favor. Estou com um ASR 901 10G. Ao liga-lo, fica somente em rmon> e com a mensagem acima: Monitor nvram area is corrupt .   Já tentei seguir via tftpdnld sem sucesso (baixei uma imagem na minha máquina e c...