cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, I am trying to setup auto failover across 3 data centres primary, backup and dr respectively. I have clients connecting over a vpn. How to I ensure that the auto failover happens centrally as against having it done at the client location...

Hi there, I have 3 cisco 1841 routers and I am trying to setup 'ip nat inside' on a serial interface and I keep getting a memory error.Ive been stuck for two days, Ive tried it on one of the other routers and its fine, so I swapped the flash card ove...

We are building up a set of replacement Cisco ISR 4431's in the lab that are replacing some EOL equipment out in the field. We have the Cisco CAB-SS-449MT cables, which are the Cisco smart serial 10 foot 449 cables. In the previous routers, when this...

gregngng1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, We have try to deploy EoGRE (Ethernet over GRE) between cisco ASR 1001-X and AP1702, but failed. The AP can tunnel the user ethernet data to ASR, but, ASR drop the tunnel packet. Some debug logs I did not understand clear: 1. Configure tu...

kunli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   The IOS XE images for different platforms all have "universal" in the names. But are they really universal as interchangeable between platforms?   Here below is my scenario made me to ask question above:   I have an environment built using mult...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, it is probably something really stupid, but I need your help. I have sg300-28 (layer 3 - 192.168.5.254)Pfsense router(192.168.5.1) connected to port 25 on the switch.On the switch, I have DHCP and 2 VLANs(for simplicity): VLAN 1 - default VL...

Alex47 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, So I have this network. However I think I must have done something to the static routing because right now the packets doesnt take that shortest way possible but insted some random way, sometimes it doesnt ever reach its destination. ...

7d3702ec92aefe0838dd54b6b7a68c68
Greg555 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can somebody please help me understand why the below LSA doesn't have the "Adv Router is not-reachable" message above it? The Advertising Router IP (172.26.100.2) is in a separate VRF and not in the same RIB as the  OSPF process.      router#show ip ...

user101111 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to filter a host route(/32) with an IP prefix-list. I will use it on OSPF  distribute-list inbound.   Right now I am using an access-list and it working. However, the list is getting longer.     router ospf 1 router-id 192.168.19.2 area 0...

hello , i have a problem i implemented hsrp protocol in the two router we have fiber and when fiber goes down we switch to the anouther router by using hsrp it works fine when the link showing in the pic in red bcs the line goes down so the router st...

Hi, As a recent CCNA R&S graduate I'm still a bit confused when it gets to extended ACL's combined with static NAT.So I got this question; If you create an extended ACL and you use this command:permit ip 10.0.0.1 0.0.0.0 any All protocols are permitt...

m.x by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In this topology, both Router233 and Router234 receive def route from other network via BGP Those default routes are sent to R1. R1 anonunces the def route received from one link to the other. Def rotue received from Router233 is sent to the other Ro...

OSPF.jpg