cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, During searching about 3650 L2 switch, I found that there were odd sentence "NAL PID for 3650 24 Data 1 Gig LB switch" In this sentence, I saw NAL first time. To describe it to my customer, I should be well-acquainted with it. Could you ...

Hi there  I would like to know how to configure OSPF to load balancing the routes from Router I through Router J and Router H evenly.  Thank you 

Undertaken by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dears  have a good day  i have the following scenario, i have three internet providers ISP with three Links terminated on three different local routers ( ISP 1 ---> R1 , ISP2 ----> R2, ISP3 -----> R3 ), each ISP think he is alone ISP, and each ISP ma...

msaeedi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

here u are the dhcp pool configuration why should i use both dns servers isp and google? can some one explain to me the below configuration ? each line need to know the explanation for it    ip dhcp relay information trust-all!ip dhcp pool voice impo...

Hello All - I am trying to understand the use of Metro Ethernet fundamentals and its usage as Datacenter Interconnect (DCI)   Question 1: Can i connect two Datacenters that are not located in Metropolitan areas using MetroEthernet?  Question 2: How M...

Hi All Experts,   Anyone can advice to me. I would like to use the attached logical design. Actually, i want to discuss cisco best practice design for redundancy, WAN and LAN access as attached design. WAN portion - will run eBGP with ISP and iBGP be...

linlinoo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have some problem with connecting OSPF to eBGP         im using OSPF to connect the VLAN 10 and 20 to R1 but im unable to ping to the other AS.  after i configure the eBGP, R1 able to ping 192.168.30.1 on R3 but unable to ping 192.168.30.2 on ...

topology.png

All,Appreciate if anyone can suggest a proper interface configuration in Cat3550 when connected to a Cisco828(which is connected to another 828 via a pair of copper cable, something like extended the LAN from Cat3550). Thanks for any responses.

m.saufi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASR 920 IPSec

Hi What's the purpose of IPSec support on ASR 920?From what i understand, it doesn't support any useful features It would be great if I could encrypt all the traffic between ASR 920:s