Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! iBGP issue

i have a pretty simple setup, but am not sure how to pass a route through iBGP from and iBGP peer to another peer.  i'll try to explain it as simple as possible.   Router_external (172.16.0.0/24) -> iBGP1 - iBGP2 -> iBGP3 ->(external world)   i am le...

jwilde by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3500XL switch with IOS 12.0. I'm trying to connect the Cisco Network Assistant. When I try to run the command "ip http server" it accepts the command but then doesn't show up in the running config.  Does anyone know how I can get this comman...

kmorr32 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Madam                       I have a issue where i am trying to filter incoming traffic on a VLAN using ACL which is fine However i also have to filter the web site that user on this VLAN can access now I Have an ASA with all the network tra...

Hi everyone! I have a router and I have the chance to receive the WAN connection either from a Serial port (Smart Serial) or T1/E1. I have both cards for Serial and E1/T1 interfaces. I really don't know what are the pros/cons from one to another. Can...

fb_webuser by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have configured HSRP between two cisco 3945 series router.  We also configured IP SLA to track the link.   we observed some issue with Track and It is showing down even after that link is up.   Sw-2 should be active for hsrp group 1 but when link ...

Hi Team, I am looking for a router model to support below requirements. please suggest me ASAP. Each Router set consists of - 4 serial ports (V.35) - 6 Nos. of V.35 cables which includes: a) DTE Male to Smartserial,10feetb) V.35 Winchester Female to ...

upendra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure IPSLA on my network such that if my primary network fails, the backup network network picks up. I have one router and two modems. The primary modem is connected to the GE0/1 port of the 1941 router. The router also has 4 Gigab...

buzzhani1 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys, I'm planning for a service provider network QoS. My customer has ASR 1002x for its BRASs and has about 15k PPPoE users on each BRAS. In order to serve a better service to users, my customer decided to run QoS on the downstream traffic towar...

Hello,   I have issue after configuring the static IP here's the IP subnet from ISP IPs: 51.39.10.42 - 51.39.10.46 Netmask : 255.255.255.248 Gateway : 51.39.10.41   and here's my router configuration     Building configuration... Current configurati...

Been working on activating AAA via RADIUS access to my Nexus and Cisco 3750 and a 2800 router. Works well but I did a change on the 2800 and now I'm locked out of it as  I get authenticated when login in but the enable  password (local) doesn't work ...