cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts, I am looking for some assistance in how to connect a remote site, my boss had a service provider provide a DIA (Dedicated Internet Access) and the provider has provided a /29 address.  I need to connect this site to our HQ router using so...

The Cisco 3750 is ignoring a static route I have set. I have to be missing something small but can't see it. I am trying to tracert 172.20.2.5 it should go to 10.2.1.2 but instead is going to 10.3.1.2 which is a completely different datacenter. Bello...

Zachlds by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a few IPSec tunnels between my Cisco router and my Amazon AWS VPCs (using the AWS VPC VPN functionality). I have always just downloaded the suggested configuration from the AWS VPN for Cisco and modified it for my router. I am no Cisco exp...

AvdVyver by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello !I am having trouble with my iBGP routes. I am really confused how to set it up properly. Can anyone tell me about the wrong configurations related to my topology ?  (ISP-1 CORE and ISP-2 CORE are Route Reflectors) *** This topology should work...

Capture.JPG

I have a DMVPN that consists of roughly 2 dozen sites.  I have a few endpoints that register their correct NBMA IP with the NHRP server but somehow that same endpoint shows a different/incorrect IP at the other endpoints.   In the example below, 172....

tato386 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i've some problems using PBR on BVI. In my lab (layout attached) on RTR3  i've configured: - BVI with two subinterface (f0/0.10 abd fa0/1.10) with one public IP (BVI10: 1.1.1.4/24) to reach ISP1 router (RTR1)- int fa0/0.255 subinterface to conn...

na26 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes