cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Is it possible to delay an eBGP peering?  I have several sites with redundant ASR-1006 routers that seem to take up 30 seconds to complete their GetVPN registration after a reload.  Since BGP becomes active (placing the router in the forwarding...

Resolved! Dual BGP ISP

Hi all,  What if i have 2 upstream provider, both don't have prepend so meaning the traffic are balanced, then i forced a specific prefix to set next hop by policy routing, what if that next hop or that upstream provider went down, that prefix will b...

Current configuration : 8526 bytes!version 12.2no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname EH_NSK_BSMT_CORE_1!boot-start-markerboot-end-marker!no logging consoleenable s...

Good Day,I've cisco entusiast as I own it for many years the WAG120N which is running smoothly, just a bit hot temperature. (Firmware Version:V1.00.20)Consider is a kind of top home gamma router.I'm writing this post because I'm wondering how long do...

synko by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful votes

hello everybody,im sorry, i do have a questions,link state and distance vector operates reletively the same,however, there are some diffrences,an i was wonder, which algorithm is better forCPUl load, traffic exchange,convergence meaning less load, le...

eddievu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I have bGP Active issue the BGP route is routed by port-channel, i am wondering, able to ping port-channel on both side, but BGP is  active  

I have to do a server migration of a remote  site LAN 10.5.9.X /24   into our data centre 10.5.8.X /24 We do not want to renumber 10.5.9.X servers and server team do not want to do BIG Bang- they want to do a staged migration where some 10.5.9.X serv...

dino55088 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I will try to keep this as simple as possible.  I'm configuring route injection at a site, taking a /24 and injecting /32's.  Individual tunnel peerings with one /24 origin each has been successful.  The problem arises with the peering to our colocat...