cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, can some one help me with SG350XG-48T i have 2 SG350XG-48T 48-Port 10GBase-T Stackable Managed Switch brand new and i think i have some issue and if some one can help me to please as i think there is issue the way i connected the 2 switches t...

We have a remote site in which is connected via GRE tunnel through 1 gig connections. Customer reported very slow transferring of gig files. Pings all transmit fast. Not sure whether to start looking into transport provider as the cause. Any ideas?

Hello,   My company has recently purchased a mpls solution that configures the WAN and then redistributes back into the LAN at an ASR.  On our core are 3 existing vrfs, that the mpls will need to integrate with.  The main vrf has BGP running within i...

Hello, I have 2 WAN uplinks: The primary is VDSL (PPPoE) - very fast, and I have a static IP + /29 subnet 'assigned' to me.The secondary is DSL (DHCP) - slower What I'm trying to do is setup ISP failover on my ASA 5505 with security plus licence... a...

Hi, Currently my ASA consists of 1 internal network and 1 external network. Traffic passes from the internal netwrok and goes to the external for Internet connectivity. There is a NAT rule and a static rule which says any traffic to any destination g...

ejdrijin1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help me to figure out this ICMP issue See attached diagram for more info and the config can be found below: When I ping from R3 to R1 loopback, I get the following error message:   Error on R1: *Mar  1 06:38:29.862: ICMP: dst (8.8.8.8) ho...

Hi All,  I've recently migrated one of our locations to internet circuits and VPN tunnels and removed the old MPLS.  I have a few users who are now complaining they are getting disconnected from their telnet sessions to our ERP application over the t...

Resolved! IP route

Issue with getting connectivity Currently have a 3750X connected to a server at layer 3 only. Server will not communicate unless it is a routed port. Server is connected on port g1/1/1   interface gi1/1/1 no switchport ip address 172.16.16.33 255.255...

ualeem101 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card