cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I am currently building an object-group based ACL for use on my Internet-facing router (A Cisco 897VA-K9 running IOS 15.3-3.M5) I have defined my object-groups and created an ACL entry for them but it appears traffic which matches the objects...

I am New Network Administrator and the previous Network Engineer set an Access Password for the Switches and Routers.  I do not have them but need to login to the hardware to obtain information.  Is there a way short of resetting the switches and rou...

jroyal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, I have another question.  I don't know if my interpretation of the documentation is incorrect or this doesn't work as advertised.  My interpretation is that default-originate will send out a Type 5 LSA IF it has a default route installed in the ...

mwilson by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In topology of 4 router R1 is OSPF R2 redistribution R3 RIP and R4 redistribution. In this topology R2 and R4 comes in between R1 and R4. In this we redistributed ospf and rip routes for . My question is why do we use distribution(access list) to pre...

Hi, I have two of this switches Cisco SG500X-24P vs Dell Networking N3048P and connections to stack them, I am trying to take a decision of  which ones I should use as the main/principal switch. I am reading the specs of both and I find difficult to ...

All,  I have a customer who wants to implement DMVPN over their Metro-E that connects their five remote locations so traffic is encrypted traversing the provider network. This is a first for me. Is this a common implementation? Any caveats or gotcha...

Hi I'm trying to use both Dynamic and Static NAT. Dynamic for most traffic and static just for a few servers we need to get access to from the Internet. The problem is that the Static NAT is only working from Internet to the Inside IP but not from In...

Hi All, I've run into an issue and need to engage some outside help on it. A L2TPv3 tunnel that has been established for a number of years, suddenly dropped, well, I should say, the tunnel is up, but the traffic is not passing. It appears from our t...

Hello, I need to find a way to limit access based on IP address what I mean by this is if for example if one is connected to a schools network and as such has access to all the things that the school may offer simply by being connected to it. On the ...

Ed Lo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Bgp Update source

Hello Folk, I have connected two router point to point and using BGP to check the update source behavior. R1--------------R2 R1:Lo1 10.10.10.10f0/0 10.10.10.1 R2Lo1 11.11.11.11f0/0 10.10.10.2 Configuration R1: router bgp 10neighbor 10.10.10.2 remote-...

Resolved! Voice QoS on Cisco

Hi, I have a Cisco 1921, with 2 x Gig Eth ports (config elements below) I'm seeing some call quality issues to our VOIP provider and one of the requirements is to implement Voice QoS on the router. I think I have it setup below, but it may not be co...