cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone does anyone know of any method that would allow wan mode change when the link fails? For example if the connection is running on Ethernet and if the ISP fails, is there a way that would allow it change the WAN mode to DSL and use that c...

Hi, I am trying to console to another router connected via a aux port. Following is my setup R1(aux port)------------>R2(console port) -------------------------------------------------------------------------- On R1 following is the aux port configs ...

Hello Everyone, I have a 2900 Series ISP provided router. They have provided me an IPV6 /64 range in LAN interface. When i connect a laptop directly to that interface and assign a static IP  fd1d:27ba:9514:61bf::5/64  (This is just for Example) On...

Hi Guys, Good day. I just want to tap your expertise on this matter. Our current network is being setup with a diagram below. When NYR1 BGP link going to ATT MPLS was DOWN we are not receiving the expected routes (167.1.x.x, 167.2.x.x, 167.3.x.x) to...

Engr.heis by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco! Please help me! I have Cisco ISR4451-X/K9 with "isr4400-universalk9.03.16.05.S.155-3.S5-ext.SPA.bin"; I'm trying to migrate the configuration from Cisco CISCO2921/K9 "c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M7.bin"; I have problems with policy-ma...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card