cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I would like to know the performance capabilities of the ASR 9901 fixed chassis or at least which RSP is based in. Right now for the ASR 9001 i have the following and i want something similar: FEATURE:Total Queues: 256K / NPPolicers: 256K / NPEthe...

I've read that there can be several CEF adjacencies from NetworkLessons.com. I am a little confused. What does adjacency mean in this context? So far I know that there's an adjacency table which stores the L2 - L3 mappings and the pre-built Ethernet...

Mitrixsen_0-1717952491245.png Mitrixsen_1-1717952564733.png
Mitrixsen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have Cisco ASR 1002-HX and we will use just 4 x 10G ports do we need to have any special license for those ports? Also, we didn't see any option to change the system throughput to 20G  it's not clear to us what kind of system throughput we c...

Hello,I have an 819G-4G router with IOS c800-universalk9-mz.SPA.159-3.M7.bin.If I use a SIM card without a PIN code I cannot establish a connection :Router#sh cellular 0 securityActive SIM = 0SIM switchover attempts = 0Card Holder Verification (CHV1)...

Dear Sir,         If I have the below scenario: 1- Two routers facing the internet each of them is connected to different ISP.  2- both routers should provide HA in configuration.  3- Internet Firewalls will be configured in (Active/Standby).  4- hav...

HNETENG by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes