cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI'm deploying a perojet and I have two cisco 2921/k9 routers with IP base. On the first I have my first link in Fiber optics (in FE), on the second router I have the second link wimax, when configuring, to make the switch between the two links i...

Hi Have a VPLS service (a Layer 2  virtual-cct) from BT in the UK. It is an FTTC presentation over a PSTN line, not the usual Ethernet presentation. Looked at various articles and the usual story, no exact fit for our case and facts in one article se...

iswift by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Attached is the basic diagram of our scenario here.  EIGRP is fully deployed throughout the network.  If the link between corpcoresw01 and XO Router-Dallas goes down, it will bring up a VPN between the 2 firewalls (Cisco 5520's- IPSEC).  Once the VPN...

Hi All, I have a Cisco router with SHDSL interface connected to Internet service provider,I would like to ask can this interface send traffic over the clock rate received by the service provider. and if it does how ?

I have a 1841 Router with IOS C1841-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 15.1(1)T. How can i configure Anyconect ?  Is this possible wiht this version or should i have a license for that? Thanks

Hi, We have a very specific requirement with IP SLA. Based on a tracking, we need to failover to alternate routing path and stay there forever untill some user intervenes to failback to original route. Could you please advise the tweak for such setu...

Heya I've got a 887va router configured and working with static NAT mappings working ok for the few mapping we had We are adding VoIP to our network enviorment and need to map a large number of ports, approx 510 ports, easily so discided on trying ...

Hi all, I have seen the videos and guides how to setup a simple site to site vpn between 2 asa's using asdm and followed carefully all the steps, can i have some help please why vpn is not coming up ? this is my topology, and by using permit ip any a...

Resolved! BGP RIB FAILURE

Hi all,  I have the following test topology for transit AS configuration.  I cannot ping loopback IP addresses of ISP test 1 and test 2 from any of my internal routers as well as test 1 cannot reach to test 2.  pr1_bl#sho ip bgp rib-failure Netwo...

Hi I have Cisco 881 router. Need to configure BSNL Leased Line. I have WAN IP 172.24.X.X/30 and Public IP 117.242.X.X/28. Along with this I wish to use private IP 192.168.0.0/24. Please suggest with configuration details.

bikky_jsr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes