cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Creating L2 VLAN for ISP

I wanted to hear what other people think of this setup since I have heard a couple of different opinions. At one of my remote sites our ISP hand-off is in the sub-cellar, while I had the need to supply an internet connection to some devices (usually ...

ajl311374 by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

C1921 vlan configuration problems

Hi, Im fairly new to cisco, and i'm trying to configure a 1921 router for voice and data but don't seem to be getting anywhere. I need to configure GigabitEthernt0/0 as WAN and set up X2 VLAN's,vlan1 on GigabitEthernt0/0/0 for data and vlan100 on G...

High CPU on interrupt

Hi, We have a setup of router serving as DHCP server to some VLANs and performing NAT at the same time. We are seeing about 95%/90% on the show proc cpu sort output. The device is ISR 1941 router. How can we determine the cause of the high CPU inter...

s.lachica by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASR 1002-X

i need to know what is the built in interfaces in the ASR 1002-X , management interface , copper and fiber interfaces ? and the number of ports 

Configuration Help 891 Router

Hi All, Hoping I can get some help, or advice on a configuring an 891F ISR, as a router on a stick. I am unable to configure the switch ports to act as a trunk. The port takes trunk configuration commands, i.e switchport mode trunk switchport trunjk ...

how to connect to Sites with Two ISP

Dear All i have a question about connecting two sites Site A(Head office) Site B(Branch office), currently we are connected with one ISP by using static routes to ISP local ip like 172.16.10.1 is site A gateway and 192.16.10.1 is site B gateway.we ha...

Call-Home VRF disappears when rebooting

I have call-home configured on a 2921 ISR G2 running 15.3(3)M7.  Configuration is as follows: service call-home ! call-home  contact-email-addr myemail@mydomain.com   mail-server smtp.mydomain.com priority 1  sender from cisco.alert@mydomain.com  si...

Ip default Gateway / Default route

Hello, I had a strange configuration that puzzled me. we have a new WS-C2960XR-24PS-I with c2960x-universalk9-mz.150-2a.EX5.bin. runing as a layer 3 switch I configured IP router on the device but the device would not be pingable then I configured ip...

Split DNS - Cisco IOS

I'm looking to use split DNS for a remote site (Office B) so they can still browse Internet if the VPN to main office (Office A) goes down. Office B only has a few users and no server so DHCP is running on the local router there. It hands out Intern...

GRANT3779 by Frequent Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Block bittorrent on ASR9K

Greetings, Are there any best practices for blocking bittorrent on an ASR9K? NBAR or NBAR2 would be great, but they are not supported in IOS-XR. Is there something similar on the ASR9K? Thanks!