cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi guys, i am facing a case where the router fail to choose lower distance route. Here is the topology. (R1) ------- (R2) ------- (R3) --- (R6) ||                                 ||          // ||                                 ||        // (R4)--...

I am trying to determine what would be the best way to encrypt our traffic on a private VPLS link between sites. We have 3 sites connected via VPLS by our ISP. All three sites have a Catalyst 3850 switch and currently have EIGRP configured. Site 1 wi...

Resolved! Rogue DHCP problem

Hi everyone! I have a problem regarding one of our customers. As you can see, there's two APs, where AP1 functions as a DHCP server assigning IPs to laptops using wireless. Non-wireless client PCs, however, lease an IP from the rogue DHCP server (cus...

andnagy122 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for some assistance in diagnosing a problem I've inherited.We have a Cisco 2821 running an old version of CME which is passing 4 channels to a Brooktrout TR1034+E4V4FH-T1-1N installed in a Windows server for use with GFI Faxmaker 2015. Fa...

All, I would like to understand how to do load balancing using BGP for my below scenario : 1) 2 ISP Link - L2 (MPLS) (500 Mbps + 500 Mbps) 2) Terminated on a single core switch (VSS) 3) BGP connectivity with another switch VSS I would need to do a B...

Hello all, I am having issues being able to SSH or HTTPS on the outside interface, looking at the log when trying I am getting an error message. "Inbound TCP connection Denied from xx.xx.xx.xx to xx.xx.xx.xx/22 flags SYN on interface outside Config...

I'm making preparations to add connectivity to a second ISP which will result in BGP4 peering between two ISPs.  Our edge router also serves as a NAT device translating various addresses to a public Class C we own which will be advertised out both co...

Hi, Is there any Cisco Router which is equals to Mikrotik CCR1036-12G-4S. Well Actually I am an Internet Service Provider and Looking for an Cisco Router which can handle Google Pairing Requests or has the same features and services as Mikrotik CCR...

Hello. We have 2 Cisco 6506-E paired in VSS with VS-SUP2T-10G Supervisor Engines and IOS s2t54-ipservicesk9-mz.SPA.151-1.SY1. The main question - does it support NAT? I tried to config it several times and debug NAT, but no logs appeared at all. As I...

YOZ by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to configure the IP flow for this device: Cisco ASR 1006; IOS ver: 03.16.02b.S., which does not support the following command below: The old Cisco Device having this configuration: !ip flow-export version 5ip flow-export destination 192.168.207.8...