cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi everybody I am setting up a router as an Internet facing router. The outside interface is a 1Gbps interface and I cannot use IP unnumbered feature. How can I assign valid IP addresses to my firewall, servers and VPN concentrator behind the router?...

Hello Everybody, Can anyone please let me know how I can recover my router from cli-> mode, when I am login through console, I am able to see only this below mode: xxxx-cli-> please suggest me, how can I recover.

Hello, I'm looking for a Visio stencil that includes the EHWIC 4G LTE card, on the product page (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/interfaces-modules/4g-lte-wireless-wan-enhanced-high-speed-wan-interface-card/model.html#~tab-downloads) it provide...

aohareuri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have configured HWIC 3G cellular interface on a 1841 router. When I reload the router the interface get an IP address and traffic pass to internet, but after sometime the cellular interface is reseting and the interface is is not having any ip...

I have a new 4431 router running the latest code; Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.16.03.S - Extended Support ReleaseCisco IOS Software, ISR Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.5(3)S3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) I have noticed the; r...

l-pacheco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all iam new to CCNAi have connected  two router on the with ip address on one WAN interface is 192.168.1.1 /28 and wan interface ip address of second router is 192.168.1.2/28 The LAN on the router 1 has ip address 192.168.1.17/28    and LAN interg...

doubt about if there is a limitant for number of interfaces that is passing traffic through a bgp session that is stablish by a loopback that is known from static routes i have tested in GNS3 a bgp session from 2 routers that have 6 interfaces point ...

Resolved! CISCO ISR 4431

4431 router have 100M internet connectivity to ISP and traffic is over VTI tunnel to DC (with IPSEC) The issue is customers not able to get slowness issue while troubleshooting we are getting download around 10Mb. Not able get full feed of the BW. Pl...

Hello,I currently have 2 sites with 2 x 1Gbps connections between them. The connections are layer2 - LAN extension services, however they are provided by 2 different ISPs for resiliency. My question is, can I make these two links into a L2 Etherchann...

twhittle1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco 7206VXR (NPE-G2) running C7200P-ADVIPSERVICESK9_LI-M. The router is an edge router that is supposed to route traffic from our AS to the internet. We have dual-homed BGP with two ISP. the ISP's are conneced to physical interface gig0/2 ...