cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

There is a issue with  Bandwidth on Interface as it is not properly Reflecting on Tool Even though it has been configured properly on Tools as well on router interface. Policy-map policy-map RATE-LIMIT-IN class OCS-RATE-LIMIT-IN   police 512000 6400...

bepeen by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I forgot the command i used to have on my cisco which would block the internet arps coming into my router and instead i would get only one arp from ISP and then I tried setting up Configuration professional and selected primary WAN interface which wi...

Currently, all the windows/linux/mac servers/machines behind our dept 2911 have proxy setup individually. (In browsers, etc). With all the complaints about having to put customize each machine, I did some research. Then I learned about "transparent p...

sendalot7 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

fastethernet0/0 is the wan interface and I have no clue why it doesn't go above 10M when I run a speed test from directly behind the router. I'm plugged into a hatteras which says internally it's connected at 20M and full duplex on its lan interface....

bfeole001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I am new in network design world I have a question regarding Disaster Recovery site, we have HQ site which has the main data center and 13 branches all connected togather using MPLS , we want to have another datacenter to serve as DR site , I do...

i'm having Cisco Router 1800 Series with a WIC-Ehternet ,, Our ISP changed the Configuration for the internet and i must be put this changes on my WIC configuration .. can someone help me in this Case? .. Thanks 

Resolved! Router Config

I am upgrading from a 2851 to a 2951.  The issue I have is with the IP's associated with my static NAT statements.   Example, from a server I have a static NAT statement; I am able to ping both the G0/1 and G0/0 interface...but I was not able to pin...

gcarson73 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, For every 3-5 hours (not sure about time), we are getting request time out (10 packets) on the link. Before tracing the ip, to know where packet is getting dropped, the ip is reachable. Is there any command or script to trace in advance w...

hello , our antivirus ask us to block few ips in network.those ip are from Internet.  queries - our Network structure is first come router-firewall-core. where i can block infected ip address ? on router or on firewall . if in router then please pr...