Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there just bought a cisco 881-w -pretty new to cisco hardware ^^ As i have read i need to config it over telnet ? But can¨t get any conection to it :/ What i have tried 1: connecting the FE 4 to my fiber modem and FE 0 to my pc --When it boots i ...

thbl by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 nexus 5000 switches configured with a trunk linking the two how can i do the follwoingBOX 2vrf context management  ip route 0.0.0.0/0 192.162.88.9BOX 2vrf context management  ip route 0.0.0.0/0 192.168.88.101. ping between the two boxes, i s...

I have 2 ISP links,  69.74.x.x and a second new one that I just added 108.162.x.x to our Cisco 2900 to increase our overall speed, which is working. Can the outside NAT connections that are on the 69.74.x.x  be affected by adding the new link? I hav...

Does anyone knows if there is an equivalent command to bandwidth qos-reference for subinterfaces on IOS-XE  Version 15.5(2)S1c? I can use it on tunnel interfaces but not on subinterfaces. IOS-XE  Version 15.5(2)S1c (config-subif)#bandwidth ? <1-10000...

Hello guys, Below my actual conf for cisco c837... the problem is that i cannot access skype if i plug my laptop in any port from f1-4 but web browsing is ok except for some websites such as malwarebytes and viber (webpage cannot be displayed). wh...

I have a question regarding the startup process of EIGRP. I have noticed that a unicast update is sent in a broadcast segment containing topology information. Why is this? Below is a screenshot of the EIGRP startup process and of two Update messages;...

Hi, I have deployed Cisco WLC 2504 with 1702 WAPs.  WAP users get their ip addresses for WLC dhcp pool. on the other side for WAN we are connected with an ISP through Microtik Router.  Recently i have purchase Cisco Router 2911 and configure it for L...

Hi All, I'm doing a new install for a remote customer. They wish to load balance across 3x new VDSL lines that are being installed. the line provider will supply their own routers on the end of each lines, so I don't have the issue of DSL to Etherne...

Hello,I'm working on a project to monitor the traffic of a Cisco ASA 5505 and capture the traffic using a Wireshark and the PRTG.So, I installed a Win 2012R2 server and Install the PRTG and the wireshrk on it.The server has two network adapters.The s...

ssimo7778 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community. I'm having an issue with my newly deployed Cisco 1941 K9 router.   I can ping 8.8.8.8 from the wan interface, but not from inside, let alone browsing the web. I'm using Google's DNS servers for testing, but I have and internal dns ...

Resolved! mGRE with VRF

Hello, I am trying to configure a spoke router in a mGRE environment. I want to keep the tunnel interface in the global vrf whereas the physical interface which would be used as source of the tunnel should be in a separate vrf. This was quite possibl...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I just want some expert to confirm one concept. Regarding inbound/outbound traffic in BGP,  does the traffic means data flow or route flow? I know the two concept--route flow and data flow move just in opposite direction.

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes