cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am testing a CSR1000v on an ESXI host. Ive loaded a new ios image into bootflash, i used the boot system command and reloaded the router. The router comes back in the new ios as expected. However, if i issue a write erase to remove all congif, relo...

Hi, I need to take similar output from more than 50 routers. ( a show run basically) . is there a telnet client where I can connect 10-15 routers in one shot and issue a show command on all of them at the same time ? Thanks in adv

Resolved! Upgrade to 4451-X

OK, kind of a stupid question, but I have not done this before. We have a 4451 that is still running 15.3 IOS. We are going to upgrade to 16.2, but confused by looking at the documentation on doing this. Do we have to download the .pkg file and upgra...

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to block all traffic from my guest wifi on vlan 17 from accessing anything on my management vlan 10 and secondary vlan 11. The problem both my DHCP server and my DNS servers are on vlan 10 and 11. What do I do? ASR1002x Edge router 4507 Edge ...

mchance by Level 1
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 7609 with sup engine 720, I want to implement VPLS for that I purchased a   7600-ES+20G3C    with  the adv license  76-ES+ADVIP-LIC in a separate pakCan you please help me how to activate the license on the 7609.

I recently got a Cisco Switch 871W - I finally got it configured to my imac, but when I go into it to reset the admin password within the GUI it doesn't reset, and when I go into the terminal - I am not seeing it as it boots up. Does anyone have any ...

dvinem671 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, FYI last month I was activating licenses on Unity and ran in problems. When I was entering the PAK information the website was asking for Device UDI and Device serial number. I done a show license UDI and got the following information from ...

Hello all experts! No matter how I search on the internet about "VS-SUP2T-10G", there was no datasheet...! And then I found that VS-SUP2T-10G's Factory ID was VS-S2T-10G! But I don't know the difference between them. Could you explain the difference...

Hello friends, How does one decide on an image upgrade to a new iOS.  Do people usually go for the newest releases or one with less bugs then another?   When you guys are doing a software upgrade on a switch(whatever platform) what do you factor in...

afsharki2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes