cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello I am running OSPF over WAN within hub and spoke type topology having primary and secondary links in data center and branches. Currently OSPF cost is different on primary and secondary links. I want to utilize also my backup links for some selec...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,I have a customer who has many branches distributed all over the country. and he was using ISR G2 Routers with EHWIC-4SHDSL-EA for local circuit connection and now he is replacing the ISR G2 with ISR G3 (400 series).1- What is the equivalent...

Hello, Could an OSPF process missing the passive-interface default configuration cause high CPU utilization? % Ambiguous command:  "sh pro cpu "MZ-CE-SR-1A#sh pro cpu | i OSPFC cpu | i OSPF 378      252604  15214152         16  0.00%  0.00%  0.00%  ...

Hi All, I have a requirement. The devices are configured for centralized TACACS server for AAA. For all users,  authentication, authorization and accounting is done by Cisco ISE. But for one particular user, we would like to make use of local userna...

Dear All,   Our network have two ibgp session running between Cisco and Juniper,and one of ibgp session have higher local preference than another session,and also incoming traffic via the first ibgp session,but everytime we tried to shutdown the bgp...

aweer1234 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have connected 2 routers with serial link and configured OSPFv2 on them , the routers have established neighbourship On the way of establishing adjacency the routers when in the EXSTART stage select the master and slave routers. Now why is that on...

I am New to configuring DMVPN, currently assisting on configuring prioritization of networks over a vpn tunnel. How do I configure the router to prioritize a network over the tunnel? Basically I want to prioritize the following over the vpn tunnel 0...