cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone: seeking a bit help here, I have a 4G-LTE-AU installed in a 1941 ISR. my problem is when I reload/reset router, 4G will NOT connect automatically somehow, but after I remove " dialer persistent" & "dialer idle-timeout 0" under int - dial...

I have a cisco 2621 router, the version of the IOS and my running-config is posted below:The router works perfectly fine, I can telnet to it on ip 192.168.0.254, my LAN computers can get to the internet.I can browse directly to the router by going to...

After powering on the new device ASR1002X, it shows "%IOSXEBOOT-4-FILESYS_ERRORS_CORRECTED" and then keep Initializing and looping the same error. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Many Thanks! Booting up device, ##########################...

%IOSXE_SPA-6-UPDOWN: Interface TenGigabitEthernet0/0/1, link down due to local fault. I read a post that says: I sorted out the issue with the below command since they work in WAN mode by default   "hw-module subslot 0/0 enable LAN" But what hap...

We have setup DMVPN hub an spoke configuration with IPsec enabled. This setup works very well.I noticed when configuring a simple point-to-point VPN with IPsec [without DMVPN, just a simple point-to-point encrypted virtual link], you needed to specif...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I recently had an issue accessing a website (hosted on the internet), everything other site works ok. Investigating this with the hosting company, we discovered that trace from hosting company to my edge device shows repetition of the last hop ip...

Hello forum,   I hope someone can help me with my situation. Let me start by saying I am a total beginner when it comes to configuring Cisco Access Points / Routers. So please in advance pardon my ignorance for some of my entries.  So I am going to ...

Peter3434 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'd like to configure my cisco 881 to permit diablog between FastEthernet 1 and FastEthernet 2 I've configured my cisco  like this : (conf is join) FastEthernet 4 => public IP (INTERNET)  FastEthernet 1 => VLAN 2 > ip address 192.168.153.253 255....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card