cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am getting an issue that is a router has so many entries in bgp table but bgp route is blank. Can anyone specify how it is possible and how to configure it, so that no routes from bgp in routing table. Below is the situation. A>show ip protocols *...

Hello, Since in EIGRP a Query & a  SIA Query are 2  different packet types, would really want to know the differentiation  between EIGRP SIA Query & EIGRP Query and when either of these is  used by the Routers. I went through the documentation & boo...

Hello, I have couple of questions regarding OSPF LSA flooding process.  I have four routers connected on a broadcast link (R1,R2,R3,R4). R1 and R2 are DR and BDR respectively and R3, R4 are nonDR/BDR routers. 1. If there is a change in a network conn...

zafar_118 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So here's my question; do sub-interfaces automatically route traffic without a routing protocol enabled?  This is just one little detail either I missed or forgotten. interface Serial0/0 no ip address encapsulation frame-relay clock rate 2000000!in...

Hi everyone, My main office is set up with a 10.0.0.0/8 network. I just opened a secondary office which I'm trying to connect to our site to site vpn which is currently operating with 2 home offices with 192 class c networks. The new office I configu...

I have a Cisco 3725 as my core router and have my WAN assigned to Fa0/0 and LAN on FA0/1 as well as VLANs on FA0/1.1,1.2, 1.3, and 1.4.  I have a series of SLM2024s and Catalyst 3750s and all VLANs are behaving as they should.  I also have a block of...

Sometimes our MPLS connections stay up, but drop many packets. We have to manually switch over to the backup DMVPN because the EIGRP neighbor relationship never actually goes down, but performace is terrible. So we manually switch to the backup, call...

m.glosson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

distance $AD $neighbor_address $wildcard_mask [$acl_number] I can't find this command in command reference but it seems like this has existed for a long time. What's the story behind it? I don't get the point of the wildcard mask here. as1r1(confi...