cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hii All, Kindly let me know the answers please ..  Question 1 :  why exactly we modify the COST in OSPF ? in which case ? Question 2 : (OSPF) what type of LSA the Other routers (not DR or BDR) can advertise (besides LSA1) ? in which case ? 

Steve2468 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I just installed a 2mtf-t1 wic card in my 3725 router and I need to run the card type command. No matter what I try the router says it is not a command, this is what I tried,>en# conf t(config)#card type t1 0/0(config)#card type t1 0/0^% Inval...

I'm having a problem whereby I'm not seeing SG-300 switches in my traceroute output.  I can perform a trace off my LAN and over a WAN with each hop enumerated correctly - however the first two hops are always showing as timed out.This is true when I ...

Hello, I have tried to update the 881w with new IOS from c800-universalk9_npe-mz.SPA.154-3.M3. The new IOS fails to load, also I have  changed the c800-universalk9_npe-mz.SPA.154-3.M3 file name. Now, ISR is in rommon mode and I can't change the neit...

The Cisco 1841 is a 100mbs router.   The building has a 400mbps line.   My question is can I connect the  Cisco 1841 to a 400mps line directly without any configuration or hardware changes for 400mps?  We only need a 100mps line output.  Trying to av...

brendonl by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Been struggling with "https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11282626/nx-7000-configuring-default-gateway" and "https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11691736/cisco-nexus-default-gateway" with no luck. Nexus is a fairly new beast for me comp...

sendalot7 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We had a network outage to a remote site. The site has 2 Virgin Media links into 2 different comms rooms. They connect to 3560 switches and they in turn connect to 2 ASA Firewalls. The link between the 2 switches went down, seemed to take the sta...

stevericks by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routers on premised that are connected to two diverse ISPs.  We have had a problem with ISP-A where the link will become unstable (since corrected with ISP but planning for future issues). The link will flap up and down, we will receive B...

karlwyatt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a Two service provider BGP configuration in single router. Configuration as given as below... G_Ware#sh running-config | s routerouter bgp 64515 no synchronization bgp log-neighbor-changes network 10.103.0.0 mask 255.255.240.0 neig...