cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 2901 router that I am trying to configure RDP from the outside. Currently, I have a DSL connection coming into the router using Dialer1 to connect. The internal server IP is 192.168.115.2 and right now, I am using the default RDP port 3389. ...

Hello, I have two Cisco 1841s connected to a WAN. I have hundreds of remote sites. I want to know which of the remote sites connect to the Cisco 1841s, and the frequency etc. Is there any means to do that via the routers without implementing netflow...

I need your help which is better ? 3850 catalyst or 9300 nexsus for 10G SFP switch can work fiber or copper 10G for both price and performance

Hi All, VPN tunnel monitoring: we are getting the following error while trapping the tunnel. Sending incorrect cikePeerLocalAddr & cikePeeRemoteAddr along with cikeTunnelStop trap due to which same ticket is being updated instead of creating new one....

Resolved! OSPF over VPLS

Hello Engineers; I have a question on setting up the type of OSPF network for Ethernet interfaces facing the VPLS/WAN network. I've read recommendation to change the OSPF network type from broacast to Point-to-Multipoint and Point-to-Multipoint Broa...

Hi  Please see the attached diagram. I have Site A (Existing) and Site B (New). Some users will be moving over to site B so we need to extend the network into site B. We have a 24Core fiber between the sites so the plan is to install a L3 switch at ...

Hi  I have a site and we have purchased a 200mbps link for the ISP. We are looking for a router just to peer with the ISP using BGP, so that we can control what to advertise etc. What router is fit for purpose. I have seen a lot of 2900 routers used ...

Hi ,   I am confused in this because every other article have different views on this. 1. How many OSPF areas i can configure on 1 ABR ?   i have L3 switch C3850 i need to configure on this device ,how many could be Possible. ? 2. How many routers pe...