cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HiFrom what I understand in the show ip bgp x.x.x.x/x output the received-only would be present when soft-reconfiguration inbound is configured and the route has been rejected by a policy i.e. a route mapWhat i have also found is that on many outputs...

Hi,  I'm trying to configure a dual wan connection with a ASA 5506X, I have these 2 ISP networks and want to be able to load balance my traffic between then. The two ISP has fixed external IP on my WAN port and I also have and external /30 pool of IP...

Hi Everyone, I have a 800 series router with ADSL/VDSL built in. I am using ADSL2, PPPoA over POTS. The router is dialing and is getting config from my ISP, but it is saying it can't install the default route. The ppp light is lit and if I enable s...

Hello,I have 5 mbps line speed, i want to limit file transfer 1 mbps, (shouldn't pass this speed) and 4 mbps to ERP.How can i do that with qos? Thanks.

i have an existing PPP multilink with two T1 circuits in it. we ordered two new T1 circuits (same ISP, and they know to put them into the bundle). all the cards are wic1-t. i copied the configuration from the existing serial interfaces (0 and 1) to t...

Hello all, I would like to get some solution on below. 1. I have a single router which connect to two different provider internet circuit (circuit A and circuit B) 2. WAN facing running BGP 3. LAN facing running eigrp 4. LAN have two public subnet ...

Hi All,I have one "NM-4E1-IMA" card installed on 3725 router. Now I have installed new "VWIC2-2MFT-G703" card in the same router with the latest IOS 12.4T (Which supports this card).Now I have a question regarding terminating the new E1 DATA circuit....

Hi All Im hoping someone here might be able to lend a hand bit of infrastructure background: So ive got a two sites that ive inherited that are linked together via a point to point virgin link. The link is fine and clients on both sides can communic...

Hi All,  I have a 887VA ISR router with very poor ADSL performance. WAN throughput is around 1mbit/s and often drops below 100kbp/s! Testing I have done includes swapping the Cisco for a Huawei ADSL modem, connected to the same ADSL line. Throughput ...

igotafix1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys I want to balance traffic using two links. What is the best practice for balance traffic ??? I use routing EIGRP and Tunnels GRE, I try with EIGRP LEAK but I do not is the best option. Regards.